Eyes and words

Push me in the swing, my dear!
Her last words...the last thing I ever heard from her...
My beautiful little girl is gone now...
I tried with all my soul to keep her close
But now she left...and i'm all alone
Push me in the swing, my dear...she said.


Sweetheart...please come and kiss me!...
This is what she said before...
My mind spells these words over and over again
Spining me in a huge river of pain...
My soul feels like it will never be as one again.
Sweetheart...please come and kiss me, she said.

One day she told me to look deep into her eyes
I am there with her...and i can see she cries..
She asks me "Do you love me, sweetheart?"
Yes, my dear! With all my soul and heart!
But why do you ask and why are you crying?
I am so sorry, my love...but...I am dying!
One day I looked deep into her eyes...all day long...


Now she left and I'm all alone...
Push me in the swing, my dear...she said...

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Simboluri arhaice romanesti si simbolistica lor (Getica,Vasile Parvan)

Dimensiunea iubirii

Să-mi fii