Just some beautiful love quotes

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. "

"Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had? "

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."

"Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down. "

"If I could be any part of you, I would be your tears. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips. "

"If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me... "

"When you feel cold and warm at the same time,
when you read over the same line for the tenth time,
when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme,
and when a simple name conquers your whole mind,
then you are in deep trouble my friend... you are in what they call, "love". "

- Philippos Aristotelous

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Simboluri arhaice romanesti si simbolistica lor (Getica,Vasile Parvan)

Dimensiunea iubirii

Să-mi fii